At Wallabe sustainability is not an add-on, it’s incorporated into everything we do. The suppliers we work with, the materials we choose, the performance of the walls, the uses of our walls’ intelligence, the re-usability of our frames and their ultimate recyclability make Wallabe what it is: the most eco-friendly wall system on the planet. Let’s break it down:
- Wallabe wall frames are made from recycled aluminum.
- Less overall material in the wall means less use of valuable resources
- Decades or centuries from now, these walls are recyclable again!
- Factory-made with zero waste in the manufacturing process
- No hauling of construction debris to a landfill from a Wallabe build site
- Repurpose Wallabe walls again and again rather than landfilling conventional building materials after a renovation
- Lightweight materials lower the carbon footprint of shipping
- Customer may use whatever cladding material they desire to reduce waste/carbon footprint
- Insulation matts are 100% post-consumer recycled materials
- Remove/replace Wallabe cladding to access wall interiors rather than cut/discard drywall
- Variable thickness of insulation in Wallabe walls can provide greater heat/energy retention than traditional 2x construction
- Continuous insulation in Wallabe walls reduces energy loss compared to 2x construction
- Power monitoring sensors will help users reduce power consumption
- Detect water leaks and/or other problems early to avoid damage to the premises and the associated waste